Skip to main content

Prayer of the Week!

Good day everyone :) How has your day been? I don't know how it is where you are, but weather here has been so beautiful ( Btw the reference about the weather was for Monday!)! I am so thankful!! :)

Have you gotten on your knees ready to pray and was just at a loss for words? Is it that you had an idea of what you wanted to pray about but didn't know how to translate it in to meaningful sentences?

Prayer of the Week: This week pray knowing that God gets it. Pray knowing that your prayers don't need to be properly structured sentences for God to hear or understand them. Pray knowing that your inner cries are heard louder than dull words. Pray knowing that you have a father in heaven who cares about you more than how your prayers sound!

"And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in accordance with the will of God." Romans 8:27

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...