Skip to main content

Prayer of the Week!

Hello Lovely people :) How is your Monday afternoon going? Praise God mine is going great :) I am undertaking a kitchen challenge ( Trying to make a type of Ethiopian dish that is very popular  for the first time..yeah I need prayers :D )

So you are comfortable in the  life style that you are leading, you are pretty much sailing through life :) Everything is roses and petals :) Then, one day, you are told this life style is going to be you past and no longer your present. You will start a new kinda life..not sure how long you will be living this new way..but yeah it's all set just walk in to it. What would be your initial reaction? Stop and think about it.

Prayer of the Week : If this is you, pray this week that you will be sober minded (Spiritually speaking..don't be anxious...refer to Philippians 4:6-7) when you look at the situation. Pray this week you will have a bird's eye view (refer to the post made on Friday, 7 September 2012) of the situation. Pray this week that you will be given the grace to be thankful and content. Pray this week  that your mind will be transformed (refer to Romans 12:2), may be that is the reason God put you there. If not, Pray that you understand the reason for the season.

"16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

When the Music Stops...

Hey Friends, I am trying to honour my commitment to make at least one blog post a month, so here goes July. That being said, please know that I am not posting for the sake of posting. I am trying to cultivate an active listening skill when it comes to each topic I share i.e. I will not post until I am convinced I heard from my heavenly daddy. I hope this is one speaks to you. :)   When the Music Stops... This marks the first time I talk about my hubby-to-be on this blog. This man is a Gem! He is a true worshipper, a man after God's heart. He also happens to be an anointed worship leader :) I am not saying that because I love him, I promise. The reason I bring him up though is because one of the very many conversations we have had about music is a good illustration to the point I will make later in this post. He mentioned that  it is common practice amongst some parents to hide their kids' musical instruments closer to exam seasons in the hopes of helping them focus...