Skip to main content

Prayer of the Week!

Good afternoon everyone :) How was your weekend? Mine was great praise God :) Hope yours was great too :)

There are somethings that happen in life and they end up leaving a scar in you. Have you ever  gone back to that incident or circumstance and looked at it through your spiritual glasses? Have you seen it to be works of evil? Have you felt like this evil was a punishment from God? I want to tell you that being evil or any traits of evil do not go in accordance to God's character. He is good and anything opposite from that, I can confidently say, it is not from God! Look at things from a spiritual point of view!

Prayer of Week : This week we are going to pray about learning to see through our spiritual glasses. This week we are going to pray about and against spritual warfare. By praying against already planned schemes of the devil will stop the plans from unfolding. This is not to say all things are of that sort, but God has given us the power of prayer (communication with Him) for a reason.  By praying and covering your family, your friends and your self with the blood of Jesus christ (remember the blood of the lamb painted on the Israelites doors? read Exodus 12:21-24, in the same way the blood of Jesus covers us from the destroyer) you break unseen chains and schemes from the evil one.

"Then he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, `Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts " Zechariah 4:6

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6:12
"3 For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" 2 Corinthians 10:3-4


Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

When the Music Stops...

Hey Friends, I am trying to honour my commitment to make at least one blog post a month, so here goes July. That being said, please know that I am not posting for the sake of posting. I am trying to cultivate an active listening skill when it comes to each topic I share i.e. I will not post until I am convinced I heard from my heavenly daddy. I hope this is one speaks to you. :)   When the Music Stops... This marks the first time I talk about my hubby-to-be on this blog. This man is a Gem! He is a true worshipper, a man after God's heart. He also happens to be an anointed worship leader :) I am not saying that because I love him, I promise. The reason I bring him up though is because one of the very many conversations we have had about music is a good illustration to the point I will make later in this post. He mentioned that  it is common practice amongst some parents to hide their kids' musical instruments closer to exam seasons in the hopes of helping them focus...