Skip to main content

Prayer of the Week!

Good evening everyone :) How was your Monday? Mine was great Praise God! Saw His grace throughout the day!

Have you ever focused on Christ's death so much that you forgot that He has risen? Have you ever thought of all of Jobs trails so much but forgot that all was multiplied and restored? Have you ever thought Joseph's dream took too long to happen and then forgot that it actually happened as the Lord showed him a long time ago?

Prayer of the Week: Pray this week with expectant hearts. Pray this week and give thanks to the Lord for His promises (even if they might take time) will come to pass! Pray this week in a way you have never before! Talk to your loving father in heaven by recognizing He has nothing but the best planned for you (Jeremiah 29:11)!

"But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep." 1 Corinthians 15:20

"After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before." 42:10

"41 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” 42 Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck." Genesis 41:41-42

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...