Skip to main content

Challenge of the Week!

Hey guys how are you doing this afternoon? Praise God I am doing great!

Have you ever wanted just the good parts of life? Just the parts where you get everything easy? That part of life that doesn't have any hardship? What if that hardship is very essential for your life? What if God is teaching you to persevere? what if He wants your character to be strengthened?

Challenge of the week: I challenge you to embrace the challenges of life! I challenge you to recognize that Christ said to follow Him not empty handed but by carrying your cross! I challenge you to think of hardships in a positive light!

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." Matthew 16:24

"3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." Romans 5:3-5

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...