Skip to main content

Peace, Be Still!

Hello Friends,

I guess I have to keep reminding you that I am still here. I have been saying I will post more frequently but easier said that done. Let us see what 2017 holds. Btw Happy Belated New Years! :)

I am believing 2017 to be a year of completion, of fulfillment, of breakthrough...and honestly we are in the 3rd month and God has done miracles up on miracles already. Be encouraged yours is on the way!

The lord has been reminding me of how He gives peace not like the world does. In other words, for me to have peace the requirement is to abide in Him and receive what He has already done for me. I used to think peace is what I have when everything is going well. But what happens when things have not gone the way you intended them to go for weeks, months, years? Do you then live without peace? I believe it is an opportunity to dig deeper and truly understand the term "peace that transcends understanding" as described in Philippians 4:6-7. 

I don't know about you but in the last year and little bit circumstances around me have been great reminders that I am not in control. Mind you for a recovering perfectionist, excessive planner, and control freak....to say it is outside of my comfort zone is a huge understatement. But, I am learning and thank God for His grace, His lovingkindness, and patience. Specially with a his stubborn daughter (me :) ).

I think it is so important to know that He is still the King that rebuked the winds and the wave. That He is still able to silence all the tribulation around you as He did in Mark 4:39. 

Let us consider that even if there are things in our lives that are disrupting our peace He promises peace that is untouchable. Peace that transcends understanding. He promises this is John 14:27. 

Today I want to encourage you that He is on your side. He has never left you nor will He forsake you. Your season might have been longer and harder than you anticipated it to be but you will overcome. You have the Holy Spirit, the one who empowers you to live and live in abundance! 

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...