Skip to main content

Challenge of the Week!

Good evening everyone :) I hope your week is going great :) I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday..and the week is over! Praise God. I actually can't believe this year is almost over!!! Thank God for His goodness :) His mercies are new every morning :)

Do you sometimes go through the motions of life and not recognize the blessings in life? Do you sometimes say thank God and not actually thank Him from deep inside? Do you catch yourself walking to the boarder of religiousness? Have you ever looked at yourself and said ...man I sound like a Christian Robot? Could it be because you say Hallelujah and your words are the only ones doing the praising? Could it be that you aren't real with yourself and others? Could it be that you are putting a mask...making people think everything is going great?

Challenge of the Week: This week I challenge all of us to be real! I challenge you and I to not utter a word of praise if we don't mean it. I challenge you and I to let our hallelujah erupt from our souls. I challenge us to not go through the motions of the Christian life...but to live it ..with HIM! I challenge both you and I to look back and always think of our Savior. I challenge us to think of the Humble king who was brought to this earth as an innocent baby to die for our sins. Let us think of that when next we say Praise God! I challenge us to actually be thankful when we say thank God!

"No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God." Romans 2:29

"rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:7

Stay Blessed<3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...