Skip to main content

Prayer of the Week!

Hello peeps! Oh how I have missed blogging! I hope you have been good :) I have been great except for needing more than 24 hours in a day! But God is faithful! He truly is!

I am sure most of us lead very busy lives, am I right? Do you then find yourselves making your quiet times as one of the things you need to do in the morning? As opposed to what it actually is, spending time with your creator. Do you notice how routine based life sorta creeps in, even in our walks with God? You see we can't allow the devil to use 'business' as a weapon against our spiritual health! Our spiritual health depends completely on us seeking our heavenly Dad's face!

Prayer of the Week: This week let us actively pray against routine based spiritual life. Mind you it doesn't mean that your quiet times shouldn't be at the same place or time everyday. It just means that we walk with new revelations and anointing each day as a result of seeking the father in a genuine manner. AND PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THIS WITH THE 'WORKS VS GRACE' THEOLOGY. He has saved us by grace but we are called to workout our salvation. Pray that the devil does't use our business against us. Let us be in His word as much as possible. As spending time in His word is also spending time with Him. Let us pray for new revelation and deeper understanding of His word/Him every time we read His word!

"25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
 
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the Lord.
 
27 It is good for a man to bear
The yoke in his youth.

28 Let him sit alone and keep silent,
Because God has laid it on him;
 
29 Let him put his mouth in the dust—
There may yet be hope.
 
30 Let him give his cheek to the one who strikes him,
And be full of reproach.

31 For the Lord will not cast off forever.
 
32 Though He causes grief,
Yet He will show compassion
According to the multitude of His mercies.
 
33 For He does not afflict willingly,
Nor grieve the children of men." Lamentations 3:25-33
Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Jaded!

I hope you and your loved ones are safe in these crazy times. If any tragedy has come to your home, I pray God's peace and love envelops you right where you are. I pray that you rely on His unending love, mercy, grace, and strength in this time of hardship... I am, like most people, feeling very jaded. I have experienced more highs and lows in such intense frequencies now than any other time I can remember. I believe this is why the Lord has me sharing this... I had planned to write about loving people and what it looks like in different seasons. However, I felt a nudge that I should be sharing about the hope I have despite feeling jaded. To make sure we are on the same page about what I mean when I say jaded, here are two definitions from Merriam Webster's dictionary:  1: fatigued by overwork: EXHAUSTED  2: made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something I can identify with both definitions. In this season, I fin...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u...

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Power of Doing More than Expected

Even Jesus went a little farther...He did more than expected! Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew 26:39 1) Jacob was working for his unfair father-in-law...and still did more than expected   Genesis 29 Jacob was tricked by his father-in-law Laban. But he never sinned against Laban and he always did more than what was expected from him! 2) Who did Jacob learn it from..doing more than expected? From his mother Rebekah "17  The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.” 18  “Drink, my lord,” she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink. 19  After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.” 20  So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the we...