Skip to main content

Changing Seasons, UNCHANGING GOD!

 

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Early New Year! This year has surely been a different one. It is for sure one for the books. 

As this Christmas season comes and goes, I can't help but compare it to how I spent it last year. Last year, we didn't have lock downs or Covid -19 to worry about. Nor did we worry about gathering restrictions or wearing masks in public places. 

On the bright side, this year's restrictions have allowed some of us to focus on the reason for the season more than the traditions we are used to. It has allowed us to dig deep and search for the true meaning of Christmas. I have also heard numerous reports of families spending more quality time with one another than ever before. Though this year had its fair share of burdens, hurts, and even losses, I thank God for the good that I have heard and experienced myself. 

One of the things that came to mind however is how we as Christians can remain focused on our Unchanging God in these rapidly changing times. How about we start with Truth of the Word of God; " Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8

I don't know about you but it gives me such peace knowing that the God that I had by my side during my mountain high experiences is the same one I can lean on during my valley low moments. It gives me such confidence knowing that His word remains true. Yes, weddings, graduations, events, family gatherings were cancelled and/or moved. But praise Jesus that the promises I have in Him or ones I have received are not cancelled because of a world wide pandemic. Doesn't that encourage you? 

I want encourage and also remind you that Romas 8:28 still holds true! That God is able to turn things around for you. But until then, hold on my friend, stay strong! He knows and sees you! He has nothing but good intentions for your life. You are so loved! 

Lastly, I want to pray a blessing over this coming new year. I pray that we get to experience all that God has in store for us in 2021. I pray for Open Heavens over us and our loved ones. I pray for peace that surpasses understanding and provision that will blow your mind. I pray all this trusting and believing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! 

Stay Blessed<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: Refuse to Pretend

Be a Contender not a Pretender!  1) The time Jacob labored to get Rachel was nothing to him because of how much he loved her. Similarly when you love God all the sacrifices you make are nothing..if you truly love Him that is! "So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her." Genesis 29:20 Rachel is his first Love..She is representation of Jesus and His Love where as Leah is the  substitute ..not the real one. Rachel is the one where as Leah is the second option..not the best! Leah is Religion where as Rachel is Relationship with Christ Leah is Survival where as Rachel is Revival 2) Do not be Pretenders but Contenders "Dear friends,  although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share,  I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend  for the faith  that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people."Jude 1:3 Do not be like people who come to church

Video of the Week : Holding on to You

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23  Teach me until I am broken no more, feed me until am hungry no more! I am Holding on to You!! Today I encourage you to hold on to Him, the Faithful one who won't let go of you even if you let go of Him! Hold on to the one who has you in His hands, to the one who numbered every stand of hair and all of your days!! I have seen His miracles in times of my storm by just choosing to Hold on to Him!!! Stay Blessed<3

Sermon by Jentezen Franklin: The Way of the Eagle

God will Fly Faster than you will fall..Then He will catch you! Qualities of an Eagle..we should have these things as Christians 1) An Eagle has Great Vision: It is easy to get lost without a vision 2)  An Eagle feasts only on Living things: We are alive in Christ, we do not need the dead things of our past 3) An Eagle is Faithful : We should be faithful in our relationship with our mates, friends, families and most of all in our relationship with God! When Does an Eagle Soar to the sky with its eyes set on the sun? 1) When a storm is approaching The Eagle sets its eyes on the heaven above as a storm approaches. We need to set our Gaze on Christ when storms come our way. "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:2 2) When its enemy approaches The Condor is Eagle's enemy and it knows the only way it can win is if the Eagle stays down (when the Eagle doesn't soar to the sky) The only way our enemy will win u